Main menu

Pages

Rayo Vallecano 1-2 Barcelona: Goals, highlights and report - LaLiga EA Sports 24/25

 Dani Olmo scored the winning goal in his debut match for Barça

The need to confirm and, already, to put pressure on a Real Madrid hesitant at the start of the season. Winner of its first two matches thanks to a Lewandowski in form (3 goals) and a Lamine Yamal as we had left him in the middle of the summer, FC Barcelona went to the Rayo Vallecano pitch on this 3rd day of La Liga with the opportunity to take a 5-point lead over its long-time rival in the event of success. In addition to this, Hansi Flick finally had the opportunity to call on Dani Olmo, qualified for La Liga after several weeks without playing. A small surprise all the same at kick-off since the German coach was without the services of his star recruit of the summer.

Olmo's entry changes everything





Liga : Dani Olmo permet au FC Barcelone de renverser le Rayo Vallecano

Bougé jusqu’à l’entrée de Dani Olmo à la pause, le FC Barcelone s’en est remis à la première apparition de sa recrue phare de l’été pour renverser la situation contre le Rayo Vallecano (2-1). Déjà à l’initiative du jeu, le récent champion d’Europe s’est même offert le but de la victoire en fin de rencontre pour permettre à son équipe d’enchaîner un troisième succès en trois journées de Liga.


Fairytale comeback. Dani Olmo scored the winning goal in his debut match for Barça

The epic with the registration of midfielder Dani Olmo in Barcelona in the course of the current week came to an end: the club was able to include the player in the application form for the season and for the La Liga match against Rayo Vallecano.



Rayo Vallecano 1-2 Barcelona: summary, goals and result

"Since I arrived I've been looking forward to my debut, what better way. We haven't won here for many years, unbeatable."

"I felt really good, I was really looking forward to it. Today it finally happened, I'm very happy to have helped the team" -

"Wherever the coach puts me, I will always try to give my best. I will play wherever the coach puts me. I have played as an attacking midfielder but I can play on both wings."

"I always try to score. Lamine looked for me well, and I put it in well with my left foot, a good goal. Very happy."

Dani Olmo , Barcelona player

Calendar and Upcoming Matches of the FC Barcelona


Comments